This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Is summer break sneaking up on you and you have nothing planned? Refer to this guide to help you plan the best summer break!

1. Prioritize; If you need to take a few summer classes to stay on track for your graduation, that should be your number one priority.

2. Plan ahead; planning ahead of time is always best. That major concert you’re going to won’t have good seats available on the day of and the prices will be crazy expensive. Plan ahead for the best outcome.

3. Travel; if you book you flight during the weekdays, you’ll save money because flights are typically cheaper during that time period and earlyyyy mornings.

4. DO YOUR RESEARCH; research your destinations as much as possible. You need to know about the places you’ll be visiting … for the best outcome of your trips and for your safety.

5. Budget wisely; don’t spend you entire summer budget in one destination. Know your limits! I know you’ll want to “shop til you drop” but ball on budget ladies, lol you’ll still come out with cute things. 

6. HAVE FUN … let loose once in awhile and have the time of your life. You deserve it girl!

The University of Alabama at Birmingham Alumnae | Her Campus Chapter Advisor?
HCUAB