This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Don’t have a Valentine this year, no plans, or all of your girlfriends have significant other, but you know you don’t want to be stuck at home? Well you’re in luck!!! Her Campus UAB has planned something special for all you single ladies out there! We’ve comprised a survey that assesses your interests and we’ll match you with another girl who we think you’ll enjoy hanging with! 

Don’t worry, you won’t have to text your match or have an awkward meet up! Thursday, February 12th from 7-9pm in EB 146 we’ll host a Mixer where you can meet your match. We’ll have fun activities for you and your new gal pal to get to know each other over. 

You can also catch us at our tabling event in the HSC Thursday, February 12th from 12:30-2pm. Come see us for some Valentines candy and freebies! We’ll also have paper copies of the Meet A Friend survey that you can complete!

We can’t wait to help you find your new gal pal, whether you’re looking for a new bestie, study buddy, right hand, or just someone to occasionally hang out with.

HCUAB