March Favorites 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

April is right around the corner. As we reflect on the past month, let’s discuss some of HC UAB’s favorite movies, music, fashion, and beauty picks!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

While this masca is pricer, it’s worth the bucks! It brings your lashes to life, and you don’t have to bother with falsies. Plus, the packaging is super cute.

The New Beauty and the Beast Movie

We were obessed with the Beauty and the Beast movie. Emma Watson turned Bell into a strong woman who stood up for herself and all women.

Don’t Wait by Mapaei & Chance the Rapper

We love the heavy beats paired with their softer voices, perfect for long commutes to school!

John Mayer’s New Album – The Search for Everything

This  album reminds us of Mayer’s original style of music.

Lush’s Buttered Brazil’s Lip Balm

It smells amazing. It has a yummy chocolate scent and provides lips with moisture. You should also check out Lush’s Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar. It’s jsut as amazing, smells fantastic (the smell lingers too), and does a good job at moisturing your skin.

Off the Shoulder Tops

This trend has been here for some time now, but lately we’ve been loving it! The open shoulder just adds a little extra to an outfit, plus they’re perfect for showing off statement necklaces.

New Artist Khalid

Go listen to “Location” now. His music is smooth and soothing. It’s perfect to unwind and relax to.

Get Out

This movie was suspenseful, funny, included great horror elements, and handled the concept of race and Black bodies phenomenally.

Pink MCM Key Pouch

Replace your worn, bulkier wallet with this accessory. It adds color to your outfits and has keys that detach from the pouch which is perfect is perfect for the gym! 

Kryshonna is a senior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham majoring in marketing. She is passionate about food, creating, and finding small ways to be happy. When she isn't acting as the Campus Correspondent, she can be found catching dinner with friends, wandering around Birmingham, or catching up on Youtube. She has a new found love for the color baby pink along with a number of other things including: working out, boba tea, and fuzzy things. For inspiration and fashion posts, you can follow her on Instagram @kokokrys.  Schedule Schedule