Last Minute Halloween Costumes Besides Being a Cat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Halloween is just around the corner, and some of us might have made a mistake and waited to the last minute to get a costume. No worries there are plenty of ways to whip up cool and unique minute costumes for either you, your friends, or you and your significant other to make sure you are ready for those Halloween parties.

1. Regina George

This costume look is easy and simple all you need is a white tank top, purple paint, and a cute mini skirt to recreate this iconic Mean Girls look.

2. Ariana’s God is a Woman

Ariana made her stunning debut this year with her single “God Is a Woman.” The music video was nothing but spectacular, and it is simple to recreate her look for the video. All you need is some pink and lavender paint to show God indeed is a woman.

3. Bandits 

It’s only on Halloween where you can dress up and pretend something you are not so why not be a bandit. All you need is a striped black and white shirt, a beanie, black jeans, and a Halloween mask and try to make a faux money bag to complete the look even more.

1. The Breakfast Club

If you and your friends are both looking for last minute costumes why not unleash your inner 80’s kid and dress as the kids from the classic 80s film The Breakfast Club. Make sure you have your rebel, princess, outcast, nerd, an athlete and your group is ready to take on Halloween.

1. Black Swan

This look is super simple and also can make you look sexy and mysterious. All you need is a black leotard and tulle skirt pair with a black mask to take on the identity as the black swan.

1. Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears 2001 American Music Awards

If you and your boo are looking for a last minute costume why not be the most iconic couple of the last 90s and early 00s, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears. These two most popular couple look is them in an all-denim look at the 2001 AMAs. Just break out your best denim wear, and you are ready to take on the night.

Jessica.Virgo.Dog Lover. Struggling College Student
HCUAB