How to Become a Morning Person

I know after you read the title of this article you were probably like, “Is there even a way for this to happen?”. II’m here to tell you that it actually can happen if you follow these few steps, and in no time you won’t have such a hard time waking up for those terrible 8 am classes.

1. Actually get an adequate amount of sleep. Getting an adequate amount of sleep that night can cause you to wake up a little less grumpy. You can do this by setting a bedtime for yourself.

2.  Set your clothes out the night before, therefore causing you to sleep a tad longer. 

3. Wake up with a Happy mind set. Instead of thinking about what you have to do, think about the good things that could come from the day. 

4. STOP HITTING SNOOZE. By hitting snooze to get more sleep, is actually have an opposite effect. It makes it worse by interrupting your body’s natural rest. 

5.  Try out different waking up strategies from splashing water in your face to even drinking a cup of coffee. 

6.  Seize the Day! Make the most of the present moment and have a great Morning!

HCUAB