This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

One brand that I recommend for any girl who is searching for versatile makeup that is easy to grab and go for an every day makeup routine should definitely consider Glossier! Glossier is a relatively new makeup company that focuses on giving girls makeup that enhances their beauty instead of hiding it. They really showcase this philosophy in all of their product shots through the use of models who look like real people and shots that don’t look picture perfect. What I love most about Glossier is the customer appreciation that I receive when I shop with them. Everything from the descriptions of the products to the stickers and poster you receive when you open your order makes you feel like an actual person and not like just another tracking number. Although their products are not as cheap as typical drug store makeup products, the length of time that you can use each product makes the price worth it. If you haven’t already, you should definitely try out Glossier makeup, you definitely won’t regret it!

My faves:

Balm dot com

Stretch Concealer 

Highlighter 

5 Facts About Me: My personal motto is "Que sera, sera". I try to defend the silver lining at all costs. I love my mom and my sorority. I am fashion-obsessed with a slight online shopping addiction. I am currently surviving on chocolate and coffee. Follow me @samramic and @college.catwalk
HCUAB