alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Fall Dates to Go on With Your Girl Gang

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Fall Dates to Go on With Your Girl Gang

The scent of fall is in the air, the weather is nice out, and the leaves are changing. One thing that’s not changing is my relationship status: Single. But, honestly who cares that’s what your girlfriends are for! Here are some cute things to do with your girl gang this fall:

1. Go to a Pumpkin Patch- Take a trip to your local pumpkin patch, take cute pictures, and enjoy the atmosphere! 
  2. Brunch- Duh! You can never go wrong with a cute brunch 
  3. Carving/ Painting Pumpkins- Get a little messy with this fall favorite activity 
  4. Girls Night In- Baking holiday cookies, watching Hocus Pocus, and drinking warm PSL’s! 
  5. Going to a Haunted House- Be sure to put the most scared one in the middle and remember no {wo}man gets left behind 
  6. Fall Festival- The smell of cotton candy, caramel apples, and popcorn are the best scents of the season 
  7. Scenic Mini Road Trip- See the beautiful sights on a fun mini road trip with your girls; pics or it didn’t happen! 
  8. Black Friday Shopping – A girl’s favorite pastime ESPECIALLY when you can get a great deal on cute things 
  9. Going to a Football Game – Friday Night Lights are always a great time! 
  10. Enjoy the Weather! – Go outside and enjoy this wonderful season!