Drugstore Makeup Starter Kit

Every girl loves her share of makeup. Some start young, some started yesterday, but the real question is where do I start? Which foundation is the best? Which shade is my shade? We all go through these countless questions. We watch a gazillion Youtube videos, but we still don't find the perfect how-to in starting our makeup. Well, first things first, whether you're a beginner or an expert, everyone needs a cheap drugstore makeup kit, and we're here to get you're started!

Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation

Maybe it's Maybelline? Definitely! The Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation is your perfect beginner foundation. It is accessible for all skin types. Plus, Maybelline has a variety of different shades for your perfect skin tone. 

Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal Concealer

Get rid of those dark circles from late nights of studying with Maybelline's Face Studio Master Concealer. Take the best selfies with this selfie-worthy concealer. 

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil

Get your brows on fleek with the easy to use NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil. Who knew that doing your brows could be this easy?!

e.l.f. Studio Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Whether you're doing a natural line or a winged eye liner, this the e.l.f. Studio Precision Liquid Eyeliner will do the trick. For all my experts and MUAs, this eyeliner is also the perfect dupe for any Stila eyeliner!

Maybelline Blushed Nudes Eye Shadow Palette

This is the perfect eye shadow palette for beginners. There are shades that you could rock any time: spring summer, winter, and fall. Plus, it's so inexpensive compared to purchasing a MAC eye shadow palette for $30+!

NYX Butter Gloss

Some of you probably already use these luscious lip glosses but for those of you who don't, NYX butter glosses are easy to use and feels great to wear. They also come in all sorts of shades. 

CoverGirl Blush

What's a girl without her blush? Rosey up those cheeks with this highly pigmented blush from Covergirl.

CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara

Keep your lashes looking full and long with Covergirl's New Full Lash Bloom Mascara. It comes in black, brown, and even waterproof black. 

Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer

Rule #1: Never put on foundation without putting on primer first. Primer is the protection for your skin from wearing tons and tongs of makeup. Primer is bae. The Maybelline New Your Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer not only protects your skin but goes on as smooth as a baby's bottom. 

All these products can be purchased at the CVS store across from Blount Hall!