Best Friends Quotes
Friends is by far one of the best sitcoms of all time, hands down. Not only did the show bring lots of laughs to viewers worldwide, but it also left us with some great quotes. Here are a few of my favorites from its 10 years on air:
1. “We were on a break!” – Ross
Probably THE most memorable friends quote of all time.
2.”How you doin’?!” – Joey
Gotta love Joey.
3. “Smelly cat, smel-ly cat, what are they feeding you? Smelly cat, smel-ly cat, it’s not your fault.” – Phoebe
One of Phoebe’s many anthems from the series.
4.”He’s a transponster!” – Rachel
When you don’t know the profession of one of your best friends, make one up duh.
5.”My sister’s gonna have my baby!” – Phoebe’s brother, Frank Jr.
6. “Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! Pivot. Pivot. Pivot.” – Ross
Am I the only one who when I’m moving this is the first thing I think about?
7. “Oh. My. God.” – Chandler’s girlfriend, Janice
Probably one the most comical yet annoying quote.
8. “That’s right, I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help. If I had to, I’d pee on any one of you!” – Joey
How much would it take for you to pee on your best friend?
9.”But they don’t know that we know they know we know!” – Phoebe
Get all that?
10.”Judge all you want to but, [points to Ross] married a lesbian, [points to Rachel] left a man at the altar, [points to Phoebe] fell in love with a gay ice dancer, [points to Joey] threw a girl’s wooden leg in a fire, [points to the box that Chandler is in] live in a box!” – Monica
Accurately describes the kooky clan.