etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Products to Try This Spring!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

The first day of spring is right around the corner, and for the most part we’re looking forward to it! Spring signifies a break from school, warmer weather, and if you’re more into spring fashion… cuter clothes! The start of spring is ultimately a chance to revamp yourself! Step out of your comfort zone and try some new products or a new hairstyle this spring. Her Campus has got you covered with a few suggestions of products to start with!

Bed Head by TIGI

Bed Head is the #1 styling brand globally. You can mix and match their products to create unique and long lasting styles every single day! Their Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray is perfect for holding springtime curls and fighting humidity. On the other hand, if you’re looking for more volume you can try the Superstar Thickening Spray on damp hair to add fluff and texture.

Alba Botanica®

Alba Botanica® is a simple brand with a simple mission 一 to “Do Beautiful”. This brand is 100% vegetarian and made of botanically-based products. The Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45 is great for the sunshine that will be arriving with the spring season. The formula of this product is non-greasy, water-resistant (80 minutes), and made of nourishing ingredients such as Aloe, green tea and palm kernel oil. This is something you definitely want to have on your list.

L’oréal Paris

L’oréal Paris is one of the largest beauty brands in the world. Their Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes are a great way to bronze your skin for your spring break trip! They are 100% streak-free and develop a natural-tan on the skin.

Almay

One of the best parts about the seasons changing is the different makeup looks you can try. Move on from your sultry winter colors and dive into spring. Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow is the perfect quad to have in your spring makeup bag. The quad includes shadows in 4 different finishes: matte, satin, glitter and metallic. You can create a look without the hassle of multiple palettes.

Buxom Cosmetics

If you’re looking for a long-lasting lipstick that will make your lips look great try out Buxom’s new Va-Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick! The lipstick comes in 20 pigmented, tingly shades that help give you the perfect pout that will last through any spring day.

Use our promo code: HERCAMPUS to receive 20% off a purchase from buxomcosmetics.com

Krazy Glue

One thing is for sure when you’re trying something new, there’s always room for error. Sometimes we need to put things back together. Krazy Glue bonds wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and even ceramics. The 0.5g tubes come in a small secure case that is perfect for on-the go fixings!

Tamia is a senior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham majoring in mass communication with a journalism concentration. She is currently serving as one of her chapter's campus correspondents.