roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Things to Look Forward to This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Today, September 22nd, marked the offical first day of fall. We have to say goodbye to summer festivals (see you next year Coachella), sandals, and luckily summer heat. Fall, my personal favorite season, brings a whole lot of good bagage. For some that is Starbucks’s Pumpkin Spice Lattes and for others, like me, that is knee high boots and dark matte lippies. It doesn’t matter who you are. We can all agree that fall brings many great things to look forward to!

1. Halloween 

Awaken the dead. Just kidding. Halloween goes differently for some people, but mostly it’s dressing up, eating a ton of candy, and partying. 

2. Sweater Weather 

Fall fashion is most people’s favorite. We can fianlly layer pieces and wear oversized, knit sweaters. Fall fashion > summer fashion. 

3. Hot Drinks

Making the weather more bearable and our taste buds happier, seasonal drinks like pumpkin spice lattes are back on the menu. Netflixing with friends, bae, or alone gets better with a cup of hot cocoa and marshmallows. Drink up. 

4. Dark Makeup Looks

Time to wipe out your MAC Cyber. 

5. Thanksgiving

The time when no one judges you for going in for thirds. 

Kryshonna is a senior at the University of Alabama at Birmingham majoring in marketing. She is passionate about food, creating, and finding small ways to be happy. When she isn't acting as the Campus Correspondent, she can be found catching dinner with friends, wandering around Birmingham, or catching up on Youtube. She has a new found love for the color baby pink along with a number of other things including: working out, boba tea, and fuzzy things. For inspiration and fashion posts, you can follow her on Instagram @kokokrys.  Schedule Schedule