Style > Beauty

5 Refreshing Face Sheet Masks To Treat Yourself With

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Now that the new semester has rolled in, it is important to take a break and treat yourself every now and then. Here are my favorite sheet masks I use to pamper my skin!

Patchology– Flashmasque Illuminate 5 Minute Sheet Mask -$8

If you’re looking for a face mask that not only takes only five minutes but is also SUPER hydrating, this is the one for you! I love using this mask because most face masks require you to keep on for at least 10-20 minutes, and as a college student, it can be hard to find time in your busy schedule. The mask fits my face perfectly. I’ve noticed a lot of sheet masks are usually too big and tend to fall off, but this one was perfect! It has a great, refreshing and fruity smell. It contains licorice extract which is great to help with uneven skin tone and giving your skin a natural glow! It also contains grapefruit seed extract which has strong antioxidants that help protect your skin from any toxins or bacteria that your face has contact with throughout your day. My favorite thing about this mask is the immediate glow my skin has. Definitely, a great mask to incorporate in your morning or nighttime skincare routine.

Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask- $2.99 

If you have oily or combination skin, this charcoal mask is a great way to help clean your pores. Charcoal is a great way to detoxify your pores in a very natural way. Once you put in on, your face will start tingling, which means the mask is working! The activated charcoal is helping get rid of any dirt or build in your pores, which can help with preventing acne.  After using this mask, your face feels super hydrated, refreshed and CLEAN! Some of my favorite things about this mask is that it contains natural ingredients, so no worry about your skin breaking out or reacting in any way. Also, it is super affordable and easy to find in stores. AND it’s not tested on animals! I love this face mask so much, I had to add it into my skincare routine. I noticed that the more I used this mask, the softer my skin was.  

Glamglow Bubblesheet Mask- $9

The Glamglow’s Bubblesheet mask is one of my ABSOLUTE faves! Something that is very cool about this face mask is how it oxygenates and deep cleanses your skin. As soon as you take it out of the pack, the mask starts foaming and has a tingling feeling. The bubbles and foam are great at cleaning your skin and taking off all the dirt or makeup it may have. The face has an amazing smell and left my skin feeling super squeaky clean. One of my favorite things about this mask is that it is not lying when it says it will remove your makeup. This face mask is a definite must in your skincare!

Dermal Collagen Essence Facial Bamboo Extract Sheet Mask- $2.00

If you have been on the search for Korean skincare brands, you have to try the Dermal Collagen sheet masks! They’re super affordable and effective at making your skin feel refreshed and hydrated. The masks contain collagen which is a type of protein that helps with maintaining your skins elasticity tight. In other words, NO WRINKLES!  Dermal comes in various types of collagen masks ranging from Aloe Vera formula to snake extract. My favorite is the bamboo extract because it is a very clean and organic way to help with getting rid or preventing acne. Unlike most skincare products which contain alcohol that can cause you skin to become irritated, bamboo is a soothing and natural way to help reduce acne. This mask is perfect for sensitive skin! 

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating 100% Hydrogel Mask- $2.99

If you know me, you know how much I LOVE Neutrogena’s products. I have been using their products since middle school, and there is nothing that works better for my skin than this brand! One of my all time favorite products they have is the hydro boost Hydrogel mask. My face instantly feels so refreshed and hydrated. I love the soothing and cooling feeling that the hyaluronic acid gives. Hyaluronic acid is super hydrating, so if you have been struggling with dry skin, this is a must in your skincare regimen. The hydrogel is very absorbent making your skin go from dry to moisturized within minutes. 

Stay moisturized!

Marketing Major. Social Justice Advocate. Meme Enthusiast. I enjoy photography, singing and sipping tea (literally and metaphorically).
HCUAB