books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

You Know It’s Finals Week When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

1. You’ve calculated everything out so you know exactly what you have to get to pass the class.

2. You’re wondering if it’s too late to go introduce yourself to your professor..

3. … it is

4. There is NO parking on campus.

5. There are students napping in random places, and you’re not even close to judging them for it.

6. When you see someone crying all you can think is, “Girl, Same.”

7. You cry after seeing an adorable little baby bunny. (No shame…Okay, maybe a little…)

8. You’ve had eight cups of coffee in the last two hours, and you’re pretty sure you can smell colors at this point.

9. Sleep? What is sleep?

10. You want to strangle anyone who says they have an “easy” week ahead of them.

11. You’ve considered stripping three times in the past hour.

12. You’re seeing people for the first time this semester when walking into your exam.

13. You have three textbooks open around you, yet you’re casually browsing Facebook.

14. When you ask your friends after the exam how things went and you just give each other the same look of disappointment.

15. You’re staring at your exam wondering if you’re in the right class, because you sure as hell do not remember any of this.

16. “C’s get dregrees” is your motto of survival this week.

17. You measure the time this week by the number of finals you have left.

18. The kid next to you is using the “dress well, test well” strategy, and you’re just like, “These sweats were on the top of the laundry pile and these aren’t even my socks…”

19. You hear about a friend having a final that is extremely easy, and you can’t even make yourself be happy for them.

20. You decide to create a blog post, instead of studying for your exam tomorrow morning…

photo cred 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.
Sarah Ott

U Wyoming

Sara is a senior Marketing major at the University of Wyoming. She is a Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent of Wyoming's Her Campus chapter, along with President of the Student Alumni Association, and Director of Marketing for ASUW Student Government. When she's not having mental breakdowns from stress, she enjoys cuddling with her roommate's cat and hiding under a mound of blankets. All she really wants is to live somewhere where it's warm year round and to not be berated for her massive tea consumption. To check out her ridiculous and crazy life, check out her Instagram, username: twigott