A University of Wyoming Welcome

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

The time has come! Fall semester is finally here and I couldn’t be more excited to be back in Laradise. Our campus is full of fun activities to participate in for these next few weeks. Grab some friends, your new roommate, or set out on your own; no matter what you do, you’ll be sure to have a fun time!

1
Involvement Fest- September 4th

1

This is the perfect event to find new and exciting RSO’s. Prexy’s Pasture will be lined with so many tables, you are bound to find something that you’ll like. Check us out from 11am to 1pm, we are the booth with the pink table cloth!

Cowboy Country Swing Club- September 5th

1

Ever been swing dancing? No? Well then this is the place for you! Every Thursday night, starting at 8pm, this club offers free swing dancing lessons. It is so much fun, not to mention you’ll get a solid workout in.

Cowgirl Volleyball and Soccer & Cross Country

1

It is always a good day to support UW Athletics. Start your day with Cowgirl Volleyball at 11:30am, then Cowgirl Soccer at 4pm, and round out the day by watching our Cross Country teams (6 and 6:30pm).

Cowboy Kick Off Concert- September 13th

1

Every year UW puts on a concert before one of the home football games. This year at 7pm, our campus will be welcoming Mowgli’s and The American Authors. Tickets for students are only $20, so get one before they’re all gone!

Cowboy Football vs. Idaho- September 14th

1

Finish up your “back-to school rally” with an afternoon with the Cowboys as they take on Idaho at 3pm in War Memorial Stadium. After their first home victory against Mizzou, this should be a good one as well.

Welcome back Pokes! Here’s to another fun-filled semester!

1
Hailee Riddle

U Wyoming '20

Writing is hard, but I love it. "Little girls with dreams become women with vision." HC U Wyoming Writing since 2016