The Start of Spring Semester as Told by That 70s Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

After 5 weeks away from good ol’ Laradise, it’s time to get back into the swing of things. Whether you love or hate the spring semester, it’s already here and these gifs from That 70s Show explain all of our feelings.

1) When the professors don’t even spend more than 10 minutes on the syllabus and go into lecture with homework to follow.

via GIPHY

2) Setting your alarm Sunday night is extremely traumatic.

via GIPHY

3) When you add up the price of textbooks

via GIPHY

4) When you try to deny the fact that you probably won’t have time for a social life

via GIPHY

5) It’s still freaking cold, BTW. Thanks Wyoming.

via GIPHY

6) The spring semester always feels so much longer because summer comes next

via GIPHY

7) But, because summer is at the end of all of this, your daydreams revolve around your summer plans like:

via GIPHY

Cover

Abbey is a senior at the University of Wyoming and is currently majoring in Journalism. She couldn't imagine a world without Jesus, coffee, The 1975, Twitter or her family. You'll usually find her at a concert or cafe somewhere, which is where she spends majority of her free-time. Talking to band members after their shows is a hobby, along with thrifting & indulging in all aspects of pop culture. After college, she plans to spend more time at concerts, getting paid to write about music and bands.