This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Spring break is here and whether you’re travelling or staying home, you need some new music to get you in the mood for the rest of this week away from college stresses. Luckily for you, I’ve compiled a playlist full of fun songs to get you stoked for the end of the semester and even use while on vacation. Happy Spring Break!

The Sound- the 1975

Cheap Thrills- Junior Prom

Cake by the Ocean- DNCE

Girls- the 1975

Peaches- In the Valley Below

Bad Habit- The Kooks

I Can’t Control Myself- Strange Names

How I Want Ya- Thames

Fiona Coyne- Skylar Spence

Roses- The Chainsmokers

Youth- Troye Sivan

On My Mind- Ellie Goulding

Roman Holiday- Halsey

Like The Way- Aer

Dark Side- R5

Go Outside- Cults

Pumpin Blood- NONONO

Stay- Kygo, Maty Noyes

Middle- DJ Snake, Bipolar Sunshine

Dancing on Quicksand- Bad Suns

The Nights (Mau Kilauea’s Tropical Remix)-Avicii

Abbey is a senior at the University of Wyoming and is currently majoring in Journalism. She couldn't imagine a world without Jesus, coffee, The 1975, Twitter or her family. You'll usually find her at a concert or cafe somewhere, which is where she spends majority of her free-time. Talking to band members after their shows is a hobby, along with thrifting & indulging in all aspects of pop culture. After college, she plans to spend more time at concerts, getting paid to write about music and bands.
Sarah Ott

U Wyoming

Sara is a senior Marketing major at the University of Wyoming. She is a Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent of Wyoming's Her Campus chapter, along with President of the Student Alumni Association, and Director of Marketing for ASUW Student Government. When she's not having mental breakdowns from stress, she enjoys cuddling with her roommate's cat and hiding under a mound of blankets. All she really wants is to live somewhere where it's warm year round and to not be berated for her massive tea consumption. To check out her ridiculous and crazy life, check out her Instagram, username: twigott