“Play the Game for the Game’s Sake”

Absolute nerd moment alert! When I visited the Sherlock Holmes exhibit in Denver over winter break, they had a large number of props that were actually used in the most recent movies with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. While all of the items were awesome to see, just let this sign remind you that having goals is great, but don’t forget to live in the moment, or “play the game for the game’s sake.”

Cori is working her way through the Accounting program at the University of Wyoming, and taking her own sweet time doing it. She's wandered through many different majors and departments, which have inspired an appreciation for people, places, languages and cultures. A study abroad in Italy continued her interest, and eventually she hopes to find a career that will allow her to travel, practice the two languages she's already started in, and learn many more in the process. When not interning for a local accounting firm, you can usually find her watching movies, reading, or making up adventures to entertain herself.