Perfect Study Breaks for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Finals are officially here! During this time it is important to study, but it is also very important to take care of yourself. Here are some tips for keeping your sanity during this stressful time.

1. Knitting and/or crafts

My roommates have recently been on a knitting/crafting crusade. It is super nice to come down out of my room to see them all relaxing and de-stressing.

2. Eat ice cream

Cause why wouldn’t you eat ice cream?

3. Naps

Sleeping is super important when it come to learning and studying information. In fact, it can help integrate information solidly into your brain, therefore making it easier to remember facts come exam time!

4. One episode on Netflix

Limit yourself to one episode of The Office or Parks and Recreation. ONE episode.

5. Decorating gingerbread

Tis the season! You and your friends can create some super cute people.

Picture by author

6. Snack a healthy snack

Eating small snacks throughout the day seems to be much easier than sitting down to eat/make full meals.

7. Eat at Freddie’s

Laramie folks, unless you’re living under a rock, you’ve probably already eaten at Freddie’s. That doesn’t mean you can’t eat it once more before break.

8. Step outside your door, fresh air is good

For the five seconds then get back inside before your feet freeze.

9. Video chat your pets

My family just recently adopted a new puppy and I am super excited to meet him. Until then, I just video chat my sister and she puts good ol’ Max on the phone.

Picture by author

Good luck with finals and have a wonderful holiday break!

1, 2, 4

Hailee Riddle

U Wyoming '20

Writing is hard, but I love it. "Little girls with dreams become women with vision." HC U Wyoming Writing since 2016