This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Food is the way to anyone’s heart. A few of us thought we would share our favorite home-cooked meals with the world.

Lasagne

This was a staple in my house when I was growing up. After soccer, swimming, or whatever else, my sister and I always wanted lasagne. My mom does something different with it too. Some people like it, others don’t, but it makes the dish for me. Try cottage cheese instead of Ricotta, thank me later. 

Chicken Cordon Bleu

My mom makes amazing chicken cordon bleu. You know it’s a special occasion when my mom decides to make it. It is one of those dishes that if I ate it anywhere else, it just wouldn’t be right. My mom doesn’t make it very often, but when she does, she rocks my taste buds. 

Hamburgers

Hamburgers is one of my favorite foods in the entire world. My Matchi (grandma in the Basque language) made some of the best burgers in the entire world, all my friends and I even called them Matchi burgers after her. The best fast food place in my hometown had really good burgers too. I’ll eat almost anything on my burgers but there is one recipe that I’ve made that I absolutely love which is jalapeño curry burgers, which I linked here if you want to try it too! https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/jalapeno-curry-turkey-burgers/

1, 2, 3

Hailee Riddle

U Wyoming '20

Writing is hard, but I love it. "Little girls with dreams become women with vision." HC U Wyoming Writing since 2016  
I am the current co-correspondent of the University of Wyoming! I spend my time reading lots of historical information, cooking, going out with my friends, and eating ice cream. I am a history major and my plans are to attend grad school to be a public librarian!
Annie Stratton

U Wyoming '20

History Major at University of Wyoming The nerdiest of nerds Movie Lover Hufflepuff to the core Avid DisneyBounder "How wonderful the color yellow is. It stands for the sun." -Vincent Van Gogh