Kaylee Williams: President of Chi Omega & Relationship Goals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Communication

Involvement: Chi Omega, Rho Lambda, Political Science Club

Hometown: Casper

First off, your relationship is perfect. Tell us about how you met and how you fell in love with Daniel.

“Daniel and I met the summer after my freshman year. Our mutual friend invited me over to Sigma Chi to make dinner one night and introduced me to Daniel. I instantly knew he was special and our friends could all tell that we liked each other. I went home for the rest of the summer and didn’t expect anything to happen. When we came back to school in the fall we spent time together with other friends and then he asked me out to dinner. After that everything just fell into place. We started to spend almost every day together and have been inseparable ever since.”

How has rushing Chi Omega changed your life?

“Chi Omega has given me opportunities to give back, lead, and be surrounded by the best women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.”

What are you most excited about for your Chi Omega presidency?

“I am most excited to serve and give back to an organization that has done so much for me.”

What is something you wish you knew as a freshman?

“That it’s ok to not know what you want to do with your life yet and to explore.”

What is your biggest regret in college?

“I honestly have really enjoyed my college experience so far, so this is a hard question! Maybe not having enough time to experience all that UW has to offer!”

Why do you love being a student at UW?

“I love being a student at UW because there is so much diversity, but it’s still small enough to always see a familiar face.”

Sarah Ott

U Wyoming

Sara is a senior Marketing major at the University of Wyoming. She is a Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent of Wyoming's Her Campus chapter, along with President of the Student Alumni Association, and Director of Marketing for ASUW Student Government. When she's not having mental breakdowns from stress, she enjoys cuddling with her roommate's cat and hiding under a mound of blankets. All she really wants is to live somewhere where it's warm year round and to not be berated for her massive tea consumption. To check out her ridiculous and crazy life, check out her Instagram, username: twigott