This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Name: Kam Moroneso

Major: Criminal Justice

Hometown: Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Class Standing: Freshman

Relationship Status: Single

Hello ladies! Meet UW’s newest cutie on campus, Kam Moroneso. Although he is only a freshman, he is already making his mark on campus. Whether it’s leading the triathlon team or getting involved with his fraternity, Kam is always willing to put in his best effort. Read on to learn more about this sweet, hardworking guy.

HC: What helped you decide on your major?

KM: “The criminal justice major opens more doors for me since I’m planning on going into prelaw.”

HC: What’s been your favorite part about UW so far?

KM: “Almanza’s.”

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

KM: “I’m president of the UW Triathlon club, I am part of the club sports council, and this semester I joined the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity.”

HC: What do you like to do in your free time?

KM: “Watch Netflix, workout, but not like going to the gym, like running or triathlon-ing.”

HC: What is your favorite part about running?

KM: “The gain that I get from it. Being able to put myself through pain but getting back what I’m putting into it. Don’t worry I’m writing a book about it.”  

HC: What is your favorite TV show on Netflix?

KM: “Chuck.”

HC: What is your favorite quality about yourself?

KM: “Hard working.”

HC: What would be your ideal date?

KM: “Going to the Bahamas on a Booze Cruise.”

HC: If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

KM: “Japan because their culture interests me and I like their architecture.”

HC: Are you a cat person or a dog person?

KM: “I like both but if I had to pick, dogs.”

HC: Favorite Disney princess?

KM: “Ariel because she’s a mermaid I mean are any of the other princesses’ mermaids?!”

HC: What is your guilty pleasure?

KM: “Probably my obsession with Snickers.”

HC: Best Pick up line?

KM: “There’s something wrong with my phone, it doesn’t have your number in it.”

HC: Favorite holiday activity?

KM: “Building a snow castle for a huge snow ball fight.”

HC: What superpower would you have for a day?

KM: “Super speed because I like to run and Flash is my idol.”

HC: What is your secret to surviving finals week?

KM: “I’ve learned how to study while watching Netflix. I got a B on my last final so obviously it works!”

So if you’re looking for a new running buddy or just want to watch Netflix all day, Kam may be the right guy for you!

Sara is a junior double majoring in Journalism and Enviromental and Natural Resources. She was born in Northern Kentucky but has lived in Laramie for 10 years now. She has a communications internship with the Wyoming EPSCoR program and writes for their blog. She also works as a lifegaurd and swim instructor at the local recreation center. To balance out her busy life Sara loves to read, do yoga, and plan her adventures abroad. She enjoys the small things that make life wonderful including rain, green grass, and coffee. One day she hopes to live in Seattle, write for an environmental publication, and travel the world to cover her stories.
Sarah Ott

U Wyoming

Sara is a senior Marketing major at the University of Wyoming. She is a Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent of Wyoming's Her Campus chapter, along with President of the Student Alumni Association, and Director of Marketing for ASUW Student Government. When she's not having mental breakdowns from stress, she enjoys cuddling with her roommate's cat and hiding under a mound of blankets. All she really wants is to live somewhere where it's warm year round and to not be berated for her massive tea consumption. To check out her ridiculous and crazy life, check out her Instagram, username: twigott