yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Just Some Beautiful Fall Leaves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

If you’re like me, you have been counting down the days until the best season ever. That’s right: FALL! Fall is a time for cozy sweaters, delicious hot beverages, and the best part…leaves. There is no better feeling than walking through swaths of orange, golden, and red leaves on a crisp fall day. So with that in mind, here are some beautiful fall leaves that I found on the internet.

1.  

1

Just look at these leaves in all their glory.

2.

2

These fiery red leaves spark warmth and joy in my heart.

3.

3

Just imagine the crunch of these burnt-orange leaves as you walk across them in your lace-up boots.

4.

4

This picture makes me want to pick up the fallen golden leaves and throw them up in the air (and take a dramatic Insta Fall pic).

5.

5

Lastly, a picture of UW Campus in all it’s golden glory.

Hopefully these pictures will last you until fall because it’s just around the corner; until then, enjoy the sunshine collegiettes!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

cover

Alexandra is a student at the University of Wyoming obtaining a degree in Psychology. She loves to read books, play sports, and go to as many events as possible. She was born and raised in Lander, WY, and regularly facetimes her grandma and her cat. She enjoys spending money she doesn't have on thai, sushi, and chai for almost any occasion. You can follow her college adventures and other shenanigans on Instagram, @ale_xan_dra_j. 
Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.