Instagram Travel Accounts to Fuel Your Wanderlust!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Who doesn’t love to travel? Whether it’s down the road to your favorite town or across many countries to see the “Seven Wonders of the World”, it’s hard to not get the itch for traveling. A lot of these travelers also include their current locations so you can always see where they are headed for their next adventure. In my years of browsing Instagram travel accounts, I have stumbled across a few that give me chills and allow me to experience “wanderlust” on the daily. Here they are!

1. Alex Strohl (@alexstrohl)

All of his pictures are so vibrant and make you feel like you’re right there with him. I personally LOVE all of his mountain scapes and wildlife shots.

2. Alyssa Ramos (@mylifeasatravelmovie)

This was probably the first ever travel account that I followed. It seems like everyday she can take you away to a different city or beach or mountain top.

3. National Geographic (@natgeo)

This is probably one of the most well-known travel and nature related Instagram accounts. If you don’t have the time to pick up their magazine or check out their website, then Instagram is the perfect source for you. Their photographers truly know how to capture the beauty of the world around us.

4. Matt Karsten (@expertvagabond)

Matt has been all around the world, as most travel Instagrammers do, but what I like the most about him is how he seems to capture the essence of human nature within his photos.

I hope that these accounts help distract you from the inevitable finals coming your way! I know I use them as the perfect study break and as a chance to experience the world from my tiny bedroom. If you have any “wanderlust” inducing Instagram accounts that you follow, don’t hesitate to share them with us!

1, 2, 3, 4

1

1
Hailee Riddle

U Wyoming '20

Writing is hard, but I love it. "Little girls with dreams become women with vision." HC U Wyoming Writing since 2016