Her Campus Loves Homecoming

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

It is Homecoming week here at UW, so our team put together a list of our favorite parts of Homecoming. Go Pokes!

Sara: “I love watching Homecoming sing. I’ve never participated, but I love to watch.”

Jamie: “I love the Union and Half Acre decorations that show how spirited our school is. I also like the Big Event because it ties the community together, and we get to give back.”

Vanessa: “I love that it’s not just university thing, it’s the entire community.”

Taylor: “I love the football game itself and that people come together from out of state and around the state to watch.”

Katelyn: “I love the whole game day atmosphere. People are so much more excited for this game than any other.”

Milli: “I was in the parade last year, and it was a fun time.”

Kinsey: “I like that there is a bunch of stuff to do like the horseshoe scavenger hunt. It is a fun way to get people involved.”

Hailee: “I’m really excited for the football game, too. (I just don’t want to freeze) I walked into the Union and was having a bad day, but saw it decorated and thought that was nice.”

All: BEER SONG (and sales)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

cover

Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.