HC Survival Kit Breakdown as Told by Mean Girls

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

I’m obsessed with Mean Girls and our HC Survival Kits! Check out all the goodies available this semester!  

So maybe the Freeman Beauty masks aren’t peppermint, but they still smell amazing! Especially the Manuka Honey & Tea Tree Oil Foaming Clay.

We won’t tell on you if you decide to wear Aeropostale jeans on more than Fridays, though.

Thankfully, Bed Head by TIGI dry shampoo and hairspray will help hold, shine, and absorb excess oils in that big hair.

Whether you have to plan your outfit or a “small” get together, Erin Condren planners will help you stay organized.

I mean, Hi-Chew is a chewy, real fruit flavor candy, but Aaron Samuels is total eye candy. And his hair looks so sexy pushed back…

No matter where you’re from, L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes can help you look a little less pastey this winter.

Same, Cady, same. But thanks to Steripod I know my toothbrush is protected from airborne contaminants.

While you’re grabbing the snacks, don’t forget to grab a delicious Spindrift sparkling water.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, cover

Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.