Have you seen the #JoshAllenJumpingOverThings hashtag on Twitter? We sure have!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Josh Allen has become a household name across the state of Wyoming. After leading the Wyoming Cowboys to multiple winning seasons, we saw him head off to the big leagues. Josh was drafted as the seventh overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft by the Buffalo Bills and has already started to display his talent in New York.

Last Sunday, the Bills took on the Minnesota Vikings in Minnesota. All of the experts in the field expected the Bills to get absolutely destroyed by the Vikings, but Josh Allen had other ideas. They ended up winning the game 27-6 and shocking the world of American Football.

The score wasn’t the only thing that took everyone by surprise. During one play, Josh decided to show off some hurdle moves and cleared the head of a Viking defender.

Of course, this spurred the internet to do everything in their power to make Josh a meme. They have succeeded. Here are just a few of my favorites.

1.Get it? Because he’s a BUFFALO Bill? Lol.

2.

Even the Harry Potter fandom got in on the QB’s epic leap

3. Sorry, not sorry Tom.

4.

The tallest land animal in the world ain’t got nothing on Josh’s ups.

5.

There are some people that even made these memes their lock screens so they can see the hurdler on a daily basis.

Here’s to wishing Josh success in the NFL, but more importantly hoping for more memes!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hailee Riddle

U Wyoming '20

Writing is hard, but I love it. "Little girls with dreams become women with vision." HC U Wyoming Writing since 2016