First Week of School: As Told by Bob’s Burgers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Rolling into Monday morning classes like…

Scoping the class to see who is engaged/married.

When you’re a senior… In an all freshmen class.

When someone asks a question about the syllabus, that the professor LITERALLY JUST ANSWERED.

When someone compliments your outfit.

When the professor assigns homework in the first class.

Coming home from classes.

Finding out your crush got a girlfriend over the summer.

Walking around campus just to admire the new inventory.

But really though.

When the professor sounds sweet in the email, but is a Nazi in the classroom.

Working extra hard on your game after discovering the hottie in the back corner.

Being forced to pick groups on the first day of class.

Surviving the first week of classes.

All Gifs

Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.
Sarah Ott

U Wyoming

Sara is a senior Marketing major at the University of Wyoming. She is a Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent of Wyoming's Her Campus chapter, along with President of the Student Alumni Association, and Director of Marketing for ASUW Student Government. When she's not having mental breakdowns from stress, she enjoys cuddling with her roommate's cat and hiding under a mound of blankets. All she really wants is to live somewhere where it's warm year round and to not be berated for her massive tea consumption. To check out her ridiculous and crazy life, check out her Instagram, username: twigott