element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cheap Gifts for the Grads in Your Life (Or Yourself)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

For when you have no money, but want them to know how much you love them.

1.         A wine glass to show how they truly feel.

Buy it!

2.         Cute jewelry that won’t break (the bank, either).

Buy it in multiple colors

3.         A classy monogrammed tote in their favorite colors.

Buy it in multiple colors

4.         Build them a Tasty cookbook based on their favorite foods and preferences.

Customize yours

5.         A book full of 100 inspirational quotes.

Buy it

6.         Cute blank cards for any occasion.

Buy it

7.         A professional but colorful padfolio for the “real world”.

Buy it

8.         A scratch off map for those who are or wish to be world travelers.

Buy it

9.         Any of the Knock Knock notepads, ranging from to do lists to packing lists and in multiple colors.

Buy it

10.   A photo album that you can fill of pictures of you and the grad.

Buy it

cover

Katelyn is a marketing student at the University of Wyoming. She was born in Texas, but raised in Colorado to love barbecue, sports and anything outdoors. She is a proud member of Chi Omega, fundraising chair of Alpha Kappa Psi and a marketing intern for UW Athletics. Katelyn travels often and loves to take pictures of where she goes, so if you want to see pictures of some cool places and some dogs, follow @khekkert on Instagram.
Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.