This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Name: Andrew PotterHometown: Casper, WyomingMajor: Marketing with a concentration in SustainabilityYear in School: JuniorRelationship Status: SingleHey UW! We finally have a Cutie for the gentlemen out there: Andrew Potter. Our Cutie this week is the Recruitment Chairman for Sigma Chi, the Director of Public Relations for IFC, and one of the sweetest guys we know! You can see him all over campus, not only in the business school, but also at social events everywhere. Sorry ladies, he is interested in men, but this shouldn’t stop you from meeting this amazing guy!Her Campus: So why did you choose your major, and what advice would you give to those who are having trouble choosing a major?Andrew Potter: “I chose Marketing because I have always had an interest in sales and communications since I was 16 years old working in retail. I have since started to become more interested in graphic design in advertising also. I would say do what you love, life’s too short to be stuck in a career that you hate.”

HC: What advice would you give to someone thinking of becoming involved with Greek life?AP: “Do it. Going Greek was by far the best decision I’ve made in college. I have made lifelong friends and been given so many scholastic and career opportunities.”

HC: What is your favorite part about being in a fraternity?AP: “My favorite part about being in a fraternity is the brotherhood.”

HC: Who is your biggest role model and why?AP: “My biggest role models are probably my parents. They taught me everything I know today and have set me up to be successful in college.”

HC: What is your favorite class that you have taken so far at UW and why?AP: “My favorite class I have taken so far would have to be my Sports Economics class that I’m in this semester. I’ve always have been a huge sports fan and it’s interesting to get to see the business side of sports.”

HC: What would you say is your favorite candy?AP: “My favorite candy would have to be Snickers.”

HC: What is your favorite thing to do in Laramie when you have free time?AP: “My favorite thing to do in my free time is to spend time with friends.”

HC: What is your favorite Disney or Pixar movie and why?AP: “My favorite movie is Toy Story 3 because when I first watched it I was the same age as Andy going to college.”

HC: If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be and why?AP: “If I could meet one fictional character it would probably be one of The Avengers because it’s The Avengers”There you are, Laramie! If you have any more questions about getting involved on campus, talk to this Campus Cutie. He is outgoing, friendly and has a ton of knowledge to share with whoever wants to know!

Hello! I'm a senior at the University of Wyoming studying Accounting . When I'm not in the business building you can usually find me in fine arts singing in two choirs because music is my passion. Additionally I volunteer to plan and run events on campus every week. I am the treasurer of the Alpha Kappa Psi business fraternity, Beta Nu chapter here at UW. I love to camp, hike, read and sit at coffee shops in my free time. Even though I'm originally from Lakewood, Colorado, I have grown to know and love Laradise. I am so excited to a part of Her Campus in Wyoming. Go Pokes!