8 Things You’ll Only Understand if You Love Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

I love me some Thanksgiving, but Christmas is hands down the BEST holiday and it’s always so difficult to contain my excitement after Halloween ends. If you’re the same as me, then these X things will be ~so~ relatable.

1. When November 1st hits, you’re playing Christmas music as much as possible.

1. Your Christmas decorations start appearing slowly, even before Thanksgiving.

1. Movies like Elf and Christmas Vacation are watched year round, not only during Christmas.

1. When you finally find the schedule for Free Form’s 25 Days of Christmas and can’t wait to stay at home watching every single movie.

1. All your Christmas shopping is done by December 1st because you’re just too excited to spoil your family and friends.

1. You bake and decorate cookies…more than once before the holidays actually arrive.

1. You own ~several~ ugly Christmas sweaters.

1. When anyone says they don’t like Christmas:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

cover

Abbey is a senior at the University of Wyoming and is currently majoring in Journalism. She couldn't imagine a world without Jesus, coffee, The 1975, Twitter or her family. You'll usually find her at a concert or cafe somewhere, which is where she spends majority of her free-time. Talking to band members after their shows is a hobby, along with thrifting & indulging in all aspects of pop culture. After college, she plans to spend more time at concerts, getting paid to write about music and bands.
Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.