5 Comedy Videos For the Stressed College Student

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

As we all know, getting ready for finals is not easy, no matter how hard you try. We all need a break sometimes, so here are five funny videos from CollegeHumor to give you a good laugh before you go back to hitting the books. 

1) Hardly Working / Don’t Eat The Laundry Pods

Tide Pods may be more of a 2017 problem but this video will just remind of how weird this issue was, and how oddly satisfying your mind keeps telling you it would be if you ate a Tide Pod. 

2) Shorts / The Problems With Jeggings Continue

The sequel to an already hilarious CollegeHumor video, “The Problems With Jeggings Continue” reminds us all that jeggings were actually a problem in some schools and that jeggings were actually a thing to begin with.  

3) Shorts / Sex With the Hulk

This conversation often comes up in every hypothetical superhero themed conversation, and CollegeHumor is the real hero who made a video about it.  

4) If Google Was a Guy / What If Google Was a Guy

Remember that one time you asked Google that really odd, gross question? Well, imagine if another person had to get that information for you.

5) Hardly Working / No, You Weren’t “Born in the Wrong Decade”

We’ve all had this conversation, and more often than not however, we never really take in the cons and only focus on the pros.

Good luck on finishing the semester everybody!

Name: Nicholas Anderson DOB: 12/25/1996 School: University of Wyoming Major: Communications Fun Fact: "My friends say my spirit animal is the Golden Retriever"
Abbey is a senior at the University of Wyoming and is currently majoring in Journalism. She couldn't imagine a world without Jesus, coffee, The 1975, Twitter or her family. You'll usually find her at a concert or cafe somewhere, which is where she spends majority of her free-time. Talking to band members after their shows is a hobby, along with thrifting & indulging in all aspects of pop culture. After college, she plans to spend more time at concerts, getting paid to write about music and bands.