This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

I am an avid music lover, even if I have little to no musical knowledge/taste. Doing homework, working out, or walking to class I have my headphones in and I’m jamming to something. Here are three songs that I am loving right now.

1. Sky Full Of Song by Florence + The Machine

I have always loved Florence + The Machine, so when she released this song in April of last year, I was ecstatic. I love singing to it while in the shower with my shampoo bottle microphone.

2. Cringe by Matt Maeson

I just found this song (not new, but so good) today and I BLASTED it out of my speakers. I don’t really know why, but this song is my new favorite.

3. Making Me Dance by Wild Youth

I found this song from the “A Perfect Day” playlist on Spotify about 3 weeks ago and I haven’t stopped listening since. There is just something about the beat that makes me want to get up and dance (see what I did there?). It is definitely a must for walking across campus on a sunny day.

I highly recommend giving a listen to these three songs, you won’t regret it!

1

1
1
Hailee Riddle

U Wyoming '20

Writing is hard, but I love it. "Little girls with dreams become women with vision." HC U Wyoming Writing since 2016