15 Times Chrissy Teigen Was My Hero On Twitter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Chrissy Teigen is my favorite person on Twitter and if you don’t follow her, you’re truly missing out. She’s the queen of roasting haters, making jokes and just reminding us that’s she’s a regular person, even if she is famous and married to John Legend. She’s the best at coming up with the most hilarious posts in less than 140 characters and I can’t deny that I want to be her. Without further ado, here are 15 times Chrissy Teigen was my hero on Twitter:

1) That time she was so real about her hubby’s singing.

I know he has a beautiful voice and I know I am “soooooo lucky” and blah blah but john’s vocal warmups make me want to stab my brain

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 19, 2017

2) She knows the period skin struggle, y’all.

pic.twitter.com/qiuFOATdCR

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 31, 2017

3) When she called out Sports Center for taking her joke seriously.

It was a joke I have no team buying money are you insane https://t.co/schWGxEzwG

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 11, 2017

4)What would this article be without one of Chrissy’s clapbacks?

Your beard has right angles, waldo https://t.co/lF9dIWrfyt

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 2, 2017

5)The thread of tweets where she looked to her followers for bananas to make banana bread is too good.

if u have 6 BROWN bananas in the LA area, I will send my assistant to your home with a signed cookbook, John’s underwear and a Becca palette

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 21, 2017

6) In case you were wondering, her mother was sent to retrieve said bananas.

the deal has been done. thank you, @bymeg!!!! pic.twitter.com/f1wDrzO31Z

7) When Postmates sent her 25 bottles of A1 sauce.

apparently if u put in “5” under quantity on Postmates AND say “5 bottles!” in the description, they…get you 25. I thought FIVE was a lot pic.twitter.com/ASW44SBQOH

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 22, 2017

8) Honestly, why is she me if I were married to a musician?

2 grammy noms for @johnlegend no one has congratulated me for being the inspiration behind “all of me” without me there is no all of me

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 6, 2014

9) Drunk Chrissy deserves recognition, too.

Listen it’s late here and early there and I’m drinking does anyone have a radio contest they want me to call into

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 24, 2016

10) I’m just going to leave this here.

making mom talk like a baby in the background of my room service call because it’s illegal for adults to order off the kids menu

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 26, 2014

11) When she got pumped about Pizza Hut following her. Girl, same.

OH MY GOD 11:11 REALLY IS MAGICAL pic.twitter.com/8iu5MM8DKR

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 21, 2015

12) She always puts food first & that’s a movement I can get behind.

Shit room service just got here at the same time my sister is going into labor QUICK STEAK AND EGGS OR BABY?? BABY RIGHT??

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 6, 2014

13) When she understands what it’s like to be lonely sometimes.

Sometimes I catch myself holding my nail lady’s hand back and realize the extent of my loneliness

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 30, 2013

14) The time when Chrissy set the record straight about “relationship goals”

How is John taking off my jewelry “relationship goals” like your fuckin boyfriend won’t take your necklace off jfc leave him

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 14, 2017

15) What better way to end this list than with another drunk Chrissy tweet? Truly iconic. 

@johnlegend sometimes i go to your page and get excited it says you follow me then i remember you married me im drunk

— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 27, 2013

Abbey is a senior at the University of Wyoming and is currently majoring in Journalism. She couldn't imagine a world without Jesus, coffee, The 1975, Twitter or her family. You'll usually find her at a concert or cafe somewhere, which is where she spends majority of her free-time. Talking to band members after their shows is a hobby, along with thrifting & indulging in all aspects of pop culture. After college, she plans to spend more time at concerts, getting paid to write about music and bands.