This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

While everyone on your social media is posting date night pics you and your squad have no one…

Never fear, Chipotle is here! Whenever you and your friends feel like there is no one that understands you well at all, remember that burritos will be bae forever! With BOGO free, you and your squad can take a trip over to the mainland and dine with the one who understands that the way to your heart is through your stomach! Thanks Chipotbae!

When you and your girls are out on the town…

The last thing you want to think about is lugging around a purse or wallet with all your valuables in it. Vera Bradley solves that problem! The Zip ID Case is the perfect size to pack away essentials such as your One card and emergency cash. In addition, you’ll never have to worry about misplacing your keys because the bag has a keychain ring attached to it. Now you can hit the town knowing that the Vera Bradley Zip ID Case has got your back.

When you and your squad take coordination to the next level…

You’ve done it before, shown up in a similar outfit as one of your friends. Whether it’s a matching colour or the exact same type of clothing, you and your main girl seem to be totally in sync. Up the ante by applying Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos! These tattoos glisten and complement all skins tones while leaving you with a lovely scent all day long. #FlashYourGold and let the world know that you and your besties are for life!

When you and your squad are stressed out for an exam…

You definitely don’t want to sabotage your perfect skin! Take care of it during the exam season by using Proactiv. Clear away blemishes and put your best face forward for that next big test!

Of course, when you and your squad a done with exams…

You get the post-exam season bug. Don’t let it bring you down! Cold-eeze will get you feeling back to normal in no time. Just wrap yourself in a #verabradley blanket, pop a Cold-eeze and get ready to start feeling better!

When you and your squad are down and need a pick me up…

The #ActuallySheCan mini mag is for you! Learn about the campaign while getting super inspired. By the time you’ve finished the zine, you and your squad will be able to take on anything!

Thanks to Her Campus and their sponsors for the awesome #squadgoals goodies! We can’t wait to share them with our friends        ! 

Femi Tunde-Oladepo is in her final year at the University of Victoria where she is studying at the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. After her undergrad, Femi hopes to read law and master French, Spanish and Italian. She is an active volunteer in her community and enjoys working with the Rotaract Club on campus. Having filled numerous notebooks as a child, Femi adores writing — especially short stories. She likes to dance (spontaneously), listen to all genres of music, laugh loudly and be the sassiest person in a room. In her spare time, Femi likes to window shop online, go for runs and reorganize spaces. One day, Femi hopes to perfect the art of soft pretzels. Follow her on Instagram @femzieb to see her attempts at being artsy and pensive.
Deia moved from Kelowna, British Columbia to Victoria in 2014 and is now a third year student at the University of Victoria. Deia is spending her pre-education days in Greek and Roman Studies and is currently doing a semester abroad in Greece. She loves rain (as long as she's indoors) and all things pasta related.
Leah Smith

U Vic '20

Coming from Edmonton, AB, Leah is a writing student in the Fine Arts Department at the University of Victoria. She enjoys all things story related including but not limited to TV, movies, and books. She is a die-hard fan of Peaky Blinders, Mr. Robot, and Jane the Virgin. She loves desserts and when she has time enjoys baking and hanging out with her family and friends. She is easy-going and with an avid love for music and hopes to be a screenwriter.