Wellness > Sex + Relationships

This Semester’s STEAMIEST Crushes and Confessions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

If there’s one reason for you to keep using Facebook, it’s the UVic Crushes and Confessions page. The page works like this:  people anonymously submit their crush or confession, which is then posted anonymously to the page, and the drama ensues from there. The best part is usually when a series of confessions are written from multiple people about the same thing… I mean, even if they are fake, they’re funny as hell. Some confessions are nasty, some are horny, a lot are sad and most are absolute gold. 

Nothing comforts me more than seeing other sad horny losers like myself. What’s the best stress reliever? That’s right– sexy stuff! Today, I’m gonna share with you some of the steamiest confessions from this semester, here are this semester’s steamiest confessions.  

Too relatable Tinder moments…

Sometimes you can’t help yourself and you need to do it right there — no matter where you are.

#7745 should take notes.

Fellas, is it gay to like men?

Fellas, is it gay to… like fruit?

Sometimes the steamiest confessions are also the most heartbreaking.

Okay, we’re not here to kink-shame, but these are all a little TMI.

I hope this isn’t the same person that confessed they like fruit.

Getting steamy can also mean getting a little… awkward. 

These last few are just NASTY.

Want a part two on the nastiest Crushes and Confessions? Let me know!

Too relatable Tinder moments…

4.5 year student living the dream in the English and Professional Communication program at UVic. I'm often found crying into a London fog over the ending of Gossip Girl xoxo