This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

There are always plenty of movies coming out every month, from anticipated blockbusters to cartoons to thrillers. This season, several trailers have been released for movies that look like they’re going to be excellent, from the heroics of Captain Marvel to the magical delight of live-action Disney films.

So start picking out your popcorn seasoning and find your comfiest chair, because the next few months promise to be filled with incredible movies. Here are some movies you should check out in the next few months (including one or two that are already out!)

Shazam

Dark Phoenix

Captain Marvel

Into the Spider-Verse

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

The Hate U Give

Nutcracker and The Four Realms

Aquaman

Glass

Aladdin

What movies are you excited for? Let us know in the comments below!

Ria Boldt

U Vic '20

Ria is a slightly confused fourth year at the University of Victoria, with a major in tea drinking and a minor in freelance superhero-ing. When not busy she can usually be found reading, eating, or re-watching all of the Star Wars movies.
Ellen is a fourth year student at the University of Victoria, completing a major in Writing and a minor in Professional Writing: Editing and Publishing. She is currently a Campus Correspondent for the UVic chapter, and spends most of her free time playing Wii Sports and going out for breakfast. She hopes to continue her career in magazine editing after graduation, and finally travel somewhere farther than Disneyworld. You can follow her adventures @ellen.harrison