This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Two deer showing each other some love! 

Jessica is from Houston and is going to be a senior at The University of Texas at Austin, class of 2013. She is in the Masters in Professional Accounting (MPA) program where she will receive a bachelor and master degree in 5 years. She is currently involved in Beta Alpha Psi, an accounting and finance co-ed fraternity, as well as the Asian Business Student Association. In her spare time, she loves to dance, watch movies, shop online (especially at Banana Republic), and try out new places to eat. She also loves to watch TV shows as Modern Family and 30 Rock. She will be spending her summer in Austin taking classes and working part-time for a local lawyer.
Femi Tunde-Oladepo is in her final year at the University of Victoria where she is studying at the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. After her undergrad, Femi hopes to read law and master French, Spanish and Italian. She is an active volunteer in her community and enjoys working with the Rotaract Club on campus. Having filled numerous notebooks as a child, Femi adores writing — especially short stories. She likes to dance (spontaneously), listen to all genres of music, laugh loudly and be the sassiest person in a room. In her spare time, Femi likes to window shop online, go for runs and reorganize spaces. One day, Femi hopes to perfect the art of soft pretzels. Follow her on Instagram @femzieb to see her attempts at being artsy and pensive.