Style > Fashion

Holiday Looks and Styles for Every Occasion this Season!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

We’re nearing the end of the fall semester. The weather is getting colder and I am wearing clothes to stay warmer – currently black pants and a blue shirt, and when I go to campus I put on my warm jacket – a long pink jacket that falls above my knees. I’m excited about the holiday break and wanted to write an article about holiday fashion. Here are some of the holiday styles I like.

Party Outfits

miley cyrus and dolly parton
Vijat Mohindra/NBC
school for good and evil plot twists?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Helen Sloan SMPSP / NETFLIX

How about trying a Long sleeved red shirt and a long white skirt with tulle?. Wear it out to your friend’s dinner party!. 

Winter Date Night 

Bundle up for the cold temperatures! One idea to wear is a brown jacket, high waisted jean, a white shirt, a gold necklace, a black Valentino bag, and grey high heeled shoes. Wear this on your winter date to downtown Victoria, BC. 

Casual

Christmas Morning Pajamas are a must wear! 

These two people are wearing holiday pajamas . The pajamas use Christmas colors and have Christmas trees. They are exchanging Christmas presents. . Wear some festive sleepwear for breakfast over the holidays! 

Streetstyle

Once again, bundling up is a must in this cold weather. If you’re walking around with a friend, how about wearing a puffy blue jacket, blue shirt, baggy jeans, and sneakers.  With a friend wearing a puffy brown jacket, baggy jeans, a handbag, white shirt, and a white hat Paired with matching nineties sunglasses, you’ll have a fit that’ll turn heads!

Parus Khan

U Vic '22

I am a 2nd year UVic student studying Child and Youth Care. I enjoy photography, watching movies, and fashion. My dream vacation would be going on a Disney cruise!