HerCampus Back-To-School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

HerCampus National has recently sent HC UVic a Back-To-School Survival Kit! Aimed to help us collegiettes transition from summer break to the fall semester, they’ve sent us a box of goodies to help us survive the back-to-school season. We are already halfway through the semester but these awesome gifts will help make the next few months bearable as we approach exams!

Here’s a quick recap of what HerCampus and all our sponsors sent us:

Tanda Zap

Trying to find a way to get clear smooth skin free of blemishes? Get the dermatologist recommended Tanda Zap! Using LED light technology, their acne spot treatment device zaps zits at light speed. Get #ZAPtastic skin this semester!

Cupcake Panty by Affinitas

Check out Affinitas’ Cupcake Panty collection! We got sexy undies packed in cute little cupcake packages. Follow them on twitter @affinitasintima 

My Beauty Tea

Along with fall come the cozy sweaters, riding boots, and of course tea! Included in the box were little packets of aromatic loose leaf tea provided by My Beauty Tea. Check out www.mybeautytea.com for a full range of products.

Clue

This app created by Clue is a must have for all collegiettes. Easy to use, this app helps you keep accurate track of your monthly cycle. Follow them on twitter @helloclue and download the app for free today!

Garnier

Keep your face clean and fresh with Garnier’s Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil. In one week pores will diminish and leave your complexion clear. Follow Garnier @garnierusa 

HC Uvic would like to thank HerCampus National and all our sponsors for the awesome gifts! 

Originally from Calgary, Alberta, Melissa Guenette currently studies business at the University of Victoria's Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. When she's not studying for midterms or finals, Melissa enjoys reading Harry Potter, being out in nature, and considers herself a connoisseur for all things dessert related. With her dry sense of humour and charismatic personality, she often leaves a room in stitches, a quality she considers beneficial while working on HerCampus' UVic Chapter. Follow her on Twitter @MelGuenette.