HC at UVic’s Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Receiving our HC Survival Kit could not have come at a better time! Just as the stress of exams and final assignments was getting to us, our bag of goodies arrived to lighten our moods.

Inside the gorgeous and fun coloured Vera Bradley tote bag (perfect for summer beach days!) we were pleased to find a Milani liquid eyeliner, ideal for a smoldering cat eye; an adorable Vera Bradley wallet and the perfect summer smoothie cup!

Thanks again to all of the companies who contributed, and to Her Campus for the perfect pre-exam survival kit!    

Samantha is a third year UBC student majoring in Political Science. Samantha loves any kind of tea, drawing, reading, and traveling to new places. Her favourite thing to do is play with animals and write stories. One day, she hopes to have traveled to every continent.
Elizabeth is an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Victoria. She is a lover of the performing arts, the Avengers, comfort food, and tall tall shoes. Hailing from Ontario, Elizabeth looks forward to soaking up the West Coast sunshine, sipping Flat Whites, and getting to know the Greater Victoria community.