The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Confused as to what to get the college-age girl in your life for the holidays? Look no further than my official college girl gift guide, part two (you can find part one here)! 

Under $25

Snow Fairy Shower Gel 

This is a cult-favourite scent from Lush. This shower gel is pink, sparkly and smells like bubble gum. Perfect for the girly-girl in your life!

Scuba Face Mask

These masks from Aritzia are made out of a special fabric that keeps your mask lightweight and cool. 

It Ends With Us

One of the spiciest novels on BookTok right now, It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover is the perfect choice for all the readers in your life! 

Under $50

Apple Watch Bands

These watch bands from Amazon come in four different colours so you can easily switch up your style!

Crystal & Gems Market Tee

Perfect for the zodiac lover in your life. 

Kanken Gear Bag

Throw literally anything into this stylish and durable bag and have it with you on the go!

Under $75

Pandora Moments Charm Double Hoop Earrings

These double hoops from Pandora are the perfect accessory for everyday elegance. 

Classic Comfy Top

This soft top can be dressed up or down for any situation. 

Red (Taylor’s Version) Record

Perfect for the Swiftie obsessed with her turntable. 

Under $250

Ansel Table Lamp

This adorable table lamp is *totally* hygge. 

Velour Glimmer Full Zip Hoodie

This is the perfect sweater to wear from the gym to brunch!

Birkenstock Boston Suede Clogs 

These are the coziest shoes for late-night library study seshes.

I hope you enjoyed part two of my Christmas gift guide series! Happy shopping!

Alison is a third-year student at the University of Victoria pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature with a minor in Professional Communication. When she isn't planning her next big article you can find Ali in the dance studio, catching a wave in Tofino, browsing the Aritzia clearance rack, or crafting the perfect oat milk latte.