Campus Cutie: Tiyana O’dwyer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, the fun, fierce, and totally adorable Tiyana O’dwyer!

Year: First

Major: Political Sciences

Hometown: Pitt Meadows, BC

Activities: Netflix, soccer, working out and eating!

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle!

HC: What do you like best about UVic?

Well I would’ve liked the bunnies but they’re gone now. But the campus is so beautiful and it has good vibes and people.

HC: What is your favorite thing about Political Science?

I love having ignorance removed and realizing how hard things are around the world.

HC: What is one guilty pleasure of yours?

Oh my god Mcdonald’s poutine.

HC: What would be your perfect date?

Arcade and pizza date!

HC: What’s your favorite meal?

Yorkshires and gravy. Like a whole plate. Like 50.

HC: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

An artist, which is funny because I’m like, the least artistic person ever.

HC: What would have to be your favorite TV show ever?

How I met your Mother. It’s legen- wait for it- dary!

HC: How about your favorite movie?

Clueless!

HC: If you could be any fictional character who would you be?

Tris from Divergent! She’s pretty badass and I actually have a tattoo just like hers. She’s not the reason I got it though!

HC: Fav Celeb?

Beyonce! My favorite song is 1+1.

HC: What’s your favorite song at the moment?

It would have to be the Crazy in Love Remix from the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.

HC: If they were making a movie of your life story, who would you want to play your character?

Lindsay Lohan.

HC: What’s one interesting fact about yourself?

I love horror movies! Grave Encounters is my faovirte.

Ellen is a fourth year student at the University of Victoria, completing a major in Writing and a minor in Professional Writing: Editing and Publishing. She is currently a Campus Correspondent for the UVic chapter, and spends most of her free time playing Wii Sports and going out for breakfast. She hopes to continue her career in magazine editing after graduation, and finally travel somewhere farther than Disneyworld. You can follow her adventures @ellen.harrison
Originally from Calgary, Alberta, Melissa Guenette currently studies business at the University of Victoria's Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. When she's not studying for midterms or finals, Melissa enjoys reading Harry Potter, being out in nature, and considers herself a connoisseur for all things dessert related. With her dry sense of humour and charismatic personality, she often leaves a room in stitches, a quality she considers beneficial while working on HerCampus' UVic Chapter. Follow her on Twitter @MelGuenette.