Campus Cutie: Romeo Villanueva III

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie has an immaculate wardrobe, and a warm welcoming aura about him. Romeo also has a creative and innovative outlook on life. As a Community Leader on Res who has a love for his job he was an ideal candidate for our Campus Cutie this week!

YEAR: 4th year

MAJOR: Visual Arts (Painting, drawing, sculpture)

HOMETOWN: Maple Ridge, BC

ACTIVITIES: Sewing, CL, I like to do arts and crafts a lot, I play video games a lot, super smash bros… a lot

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken

HC: What’s your dream facial hair?

A very full mustache could be very nice. I feel like a full mustache is such a good mustache or Lee Pace’s Eyebrows.

HC: What is your favourite genre of food?

Korean Food, and Japanese is a close second.

HC: Name the best thing about your major.

The fact that I don’t have to study. It makes me look like I’m working hard but I’m not studying.

HC: What’s your favourite horror movie of all time?

Cabin in the woods (the one with Chris Hemsworth), or Jennifer’s body. Cabin in the woods is good, but Jennifer’s body is actually awful.

HC: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?

Sure, why not.

HC: What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Folding laundry.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

Right now, Lee Pace. I love his eyebrows.

HC: What is the least favourite class you’ve taken?

Creative Being.  Like what is this class…

HC: What’s the most interesting class you’ve taken here at UVic?

Art History is really interesting.

HC: What is something you want to do this summer?

I want to work at a summer camp. I work at a summer camp every summer, but I want to do it again. It’s been amazing.

HC: Would you rather swim in the fountain or streak through mystic market?

Swim in the fountain. I’m not a naked person. I have swam in the fountain.

HC: If you could only drink one beverage forever, what would it be?

Virgin Pina Coladas.

HC: Why do you think we chose you as campus cutie?

I have no idea. Because I dress well? People associate me with a small furry animal, and people just think I’m cute? Maybe???

Originally from Richmond, British Colmbia, Jasmine Yadeta is a forth-year student at the Univeristy of Victoria. She is studying for a BSc in Psychology and Computer Science and is Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at UVic. She enjoys breakfast related food items (but let's be honest, who doesn't?), movies, and salivating when in close proximety to baked goods. When not writing for HC, she loves volunteering on and off of campus, cooking with wine, and awing at the occasional puppy. She is constanly sassy, highly motivated and drinks an immense amount of coffee.
Femi Tunde-Oladepo is in her final year at the University of Victoria where she is studying at the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. After her undergrad, Femi hopes to read law and master French, Spanish and Italian. She is an active volunteer in her community and enjoys working with the Rotaract Club on campus. Having filled numerous notebooks as a child, Femi adores writing — especially short stories. She likes to dance (spontaneously), listen to all genres of music, laugh loudly and be the sassiest person in a room. In her spare time, Femi likes to window shop online, go for runs and reorganize spaces. One day, Femi hopes to perfect the art of soft pretzels. Follow her on Instagram @femzieb to see her attempts at being artsy and pensive.