Campus Cutie: Lena Knox

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Lena Knox

Year: 2nd

Major: Psychology

Hometown: High River, Alberta

Hobbies: Video games, Music, eating and online shopping

Relationship Status: Taken

Favourite thing to do on weekends?

Party, play video games and sleep.

If you had to pick your favourite movie, what would it be?

Definitely X-men: Day’s of Future Past. I love Wolverine.

Dinner at home or night on the town?

Night on the town, all the way.

Thing you look for most in a partner?

They have to have a good sense of humour, and don’t take themselves too seriously.

Best quality about yourself?

I am quite trustworthy.

If you could meet anybody from your favourite television shows, who would it be?

Mindy Kaling from The Mindy Project and Eva Green from Penny Dreadful. Those are my girls.

Biggest pet peeve?

Ugh, people who talk too much, and when people don’t hold the door open for others. 

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Probably Australia. I’ve always wanted to go there.

If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?

BEYONCE.

Favourite chocolate bar or candy?

Baby bottle pop!!!!

I am a second year English major at UVic! Originally from Ontario, I came to the West Coast to admire the mountains and soak in some sunshine; between the bouts of rain, of course! I'm a lover of reading and writing, and a Netflix junky as well.
Originally from Calgary, Alberta, Melissa Guenette currently studies business at the University of Victoria's Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. When she's not studying for midterms or finals, Melissa enjoys reading Harry Potter, being out in nature, and considers herself a connoisseur for all things dessert related. With her dry sense of humour and charismatic personality, she often leaves a room in stitches, a quality she considers beneficial while working on HerCampus' UVic Chapter. Follow her on Twitter @MelGuenette.