This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Meet Justine! This makeup junkie is a girl who believes “you don’t need no man” *sassy hand motion * and isn’t afraid to show her geeky traits. She’s fun, easy to be around, and has an amazing sense of style. Make sure you say hi to this week’s Campus Cutie!

Name: Justine Martins

Year: First

Major: History, with a minor in Political Science

Hometown: Burnaby, BC

Relationship Status: Single

Birthday: June 6th

HC: What would your name be if you were a superhero?

Mother of All Dragons… ya I wanna take the game of thrones route

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

This is really unconventional but I love Kevin Spacey, Paul Rudd and Ryan Reynolds, can’t forget him ;)

HC: What is your favourite ice cream flavor?

Probably strawberry cheesecake

HC: What do you think is the best way to unwind?

Just sitting in my room and playing Mass Effect, for hours on end because I’m a geek.

HC: Tell me something that people don’t really know about you.

That’s hard… well if I had my choice I’d go back and live during the 1940s. To actually be able to dance properly, like real swing dancing. So much better than the stuff we do nowadays.

HC: If you were an animal, what would you be?

Cat. Because they are lazy, and they purr and they are so cute [and] fluffy. Except not Poe [the campus cat]… Poe should maybe get tested..

HC: Ninjas or Pirates?

Ninjas sound cooler, but pirates dress better. I can’t pick!

HC: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

Macaroni and Cheese. Has to be homemade by my dad though. He makes the best!

HC: If they were to make a movie of your life, what celebrity would play you?

Do they have to look like me? (laughs) I pick Lily Collins. I wish I had her eyebrows.

HC: Movies in the theatre or at home? Why?

I prefer at home because I like to pause, and do things in between, and be able to look like a complete slob and watch a movie.

HC: Who’s your favourite Youtuber?

It’s a toss up between Lisa Eldridge, a professional makeup artist from the UK, or Lauren Curtis, who is the top beauty blogger in Australia.

Originally from Richmond, British Colmbia, Jasmine Yadeta is a forth-year student at the Univeristy of Victoria. She is studying for a BSc in Psychology and Computer Science and is Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at UVic. She enjoys breakfast related food items (but let's be honest, who doesn't?), movies, and salivating when in close proximety to baked goods. When not writing for HC, she loves volunteering on and off of campus, cooking with wine, and awing at the occasional puppy. She is constanly sassy, highly motivated and drinks an immense amount of coffee.
Femi Tunde-Oladepo is in her final year at the University of Victoria where she is studying at the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. After her undergrad, Femi hopes to read law and master French, Spanish and Italian. She is an active volunteer in her community and enjoys working with the Rotaract Club on campus. Having filled numerous notebooks as a child, Femi adores writing — especially short stories. She likes to dance (spontaneously), listen to all genres of music, laugh loudly and be the sassiest person in a room. In her spare time, Femi likes to window shop online, go for runs and reorganize spaces. One day, Femi hopes to perfect the art of soft pretzels. Follow her on Instagram @femzieb to see her attempts at being artsy and pensive.