This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Meet Jordan Woollard! Jordan is a bright character full of hilarious stories. His interests include pizza and Netflix, so he’s basically your dream bff.

YEAR 3rd

MAJOR Business

HOMETOWN Victoria, BC

ACTIVITIES Netflix and Chilling, Shopping

RELATIONSHIP STATUS Taken

HC: What is your favourite spice?

OMG, I don’t know – cinnamon?

HC: Name your favourite card/board game.

Cards Against Humanity.

HC: What’s your favourite classic ‘90s TV Show?

Friends; I feel like that’s a basic answer though.

HC: Who is your favourite Family Channel idol?

That’s So Raven,’s Raven, or Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place. They are like my spirit animals.

HC: Cheese or Chocolate?

Chocolate.

HC: Laptop or Phone?

Phone.

HC: Pen or Paper?

Pen.

HC: Zoo or mini-golf for a date?

Mini-golf, because its fun, interactive and competitive.

HC: What are you craving right now?

Pizza.

HC: Name a favourite course you’ve taken.

Marketing (COM 351).  It’s probably what I’m going to end up doing in the future and it’s super interesting.

HC: What’s a  major you think you could never do?

Something to do with math, like a math degree, or [becoming] a scientist. I don’t know (laughs).

HC: What’s your dream city to live in?

Hong Kong, or Paris, or London. Hong Kong seems so global and different and fast paced. Major cities.

HC: What’s your least favorite Christmas movie?

The one with the ice guy. Santa Clause 3.

HC: Describe your most disappointing Halloween costume.

I went as an ant. I was 12. My mom wouldn’t buy me new costumes, so I had to be creative (laughs).

HC: What size is your bed?

My queen.

HC: Use a drink to describe yourself.

Vodka Slime, because it’s my life. Well [it’s] this or shots.

HC: What’s your fav song right now?

Sorry – Justin Bieber.

Originally from Richmond, British Colmbia, Jasmine Yadeta is a forth-year student at the Univeristy of Victoria. She is studying for a BSc in Psychology and Computer Science and is Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at UVic. She enjoys breakfast related food items (but let's be honest, who doesn't?), movies, and salivating when in close proximety to baked goods. When not writing for HC, she loves volunteering on and off of campus, cooking with wine, and awing at the occasional puppy. She is constanly sassy, highly motivated and drinks an immense amount of coffee.
Elizabeth is an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Victoria. She is a lover of the performing arts, the Avengers, comfort food, and tall tall shoes. Hailing from Ontario, Elizabeth looks forward to soaking up the West Coast sunshine, sipping Flat Whites, and getting to know the Greater Victoria community.