Campus Cutie: Ayesha Nazarali

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Meet Ayesha! This avid gym go-er is kind and welcoming. Beyond her unquestionabe bollywood movie knowledge and slight obsession with the Calgary Flames, she loves being able to relax with her friends. This cutie is always on campus and can be most likely be found in the curriculum library in MacLaurin!  If you see her be sure to say hi !

YEAR: 4th

MAJOR: Biopsychology

HOMETOWN: Calgary, Alberta

ACTIVITIES: I play lots of sports, go to the gym, like hanging with friends, enjoy relaxing on the beach

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

Favourite Movie of all time?

There’s too many! I love Grease, but that’s so cliché. And the Harry Potter series, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it 50 times. Oh, and I love Quentin Tarantino movies!

Favourite Emoji and why?

Monkey emojis. Actually all three of the monkey ones. You can do peek a boo!

Candy or Chocolate?

Usually chocolate, but sometimes I’m in a candy mood. It depends. Mostly I’m in a chocolate mood.

Have you ever met anyone famous?

I wish.. No unfortunately not.

Are you a dog or a cat person?

I’d have to say a dog person; they’re just more playful.

Celebrity Crush?

Zac Efron, not only because he’s attractive but he’s got charm, and he’s a good actor…. And he’s closer to my age.

Do you prefer hugs or kisses?

Depends who it’s from…

One thing you can’t live without?

It sounds really cheesy but my sister. She’s like my wall.

Ideal place to live in the world?

If it’s somewhere I’ve been: Madrid or Croatia. But for somewhere I haven’t been: Brazil.

If you could only shop at one clothing store for the rest of your life…?

Dynamite. Basically my whole closet is from there. 

Dream job as a child?

I wanted to be a forensic scientist. I used to watch a lot of CSI and Law and Order.

At a restaurant what do you order to drink?

I like a nice glass of red wine, or white, depends on what I’m eating. Oh I really like Caesars too.

What is one thing someone would not know about you upon first meeting?

I come across as shy, but as soon as I get to know them I open up.

Something you wish you were better at?

Well.. nothing. I’m just perfect. (laughs) I’m kidding, I’m terrible at texting. I take days to respond to people.

Originally from Richmond, British Colmbia, Jasmine Yadeta is a forth-year student at the Univeristy of Victoria. She is studying for a BSc in Psychology and Computer Science and is Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at UVic. She enjoys breakfast related food items (but let's be honest, who doesn't?), movies, and salivating when in close proximety to baked goods. When not writing for HC, she loves volunteering on and off of campus, cooking with wine, and awing at the occasional puppy. She is constanly sassy, highly motivated and drinks an immense amount of coffee.
Originally from Calgary, Alberta, Melissa Guenette currently studies business at the University of Victoria's Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. When she's not studying for midterms or finals, Melissa enjoys reading Harry Potter, being out in nature, and considers herself a connoisseur for all things dessert related. With her dry sense of humour and charismatic personality, she often leaves a room in stitches, a quality she considers beneficial while working on HerCampus' UVic Chapter. Follow her on Twitter @MelGuenette.