flowers fence bright summer happy fun
flowers fence bright summer happy fun
Charlotte Reader / Her Campus

7 uQuizzes That Will Look Into Your Soul

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Whenever I’m having an identity crisis, I turn to online personality quizzes. When I was younger, it was “Which Member of One Direction Will You Marry?” or “Which Hogwarts House Are You?” and “Which ‘Friends’ character are You?” — Niall, Slytherin, Janice — but society has moved beyond such simplistic quizzes. Now, they cut deep and get weirdly specific. They see right into your soul, especially those on uQuiz.com, which gained popularity in the past year.  If you want to feel seen, these quizzes are for you.

If you were a character, how would the audience perceive you?

The results of this quiz are extremely accurate, and the questions are thoughtful, cathartic and calming.

What “What Character Are You Quiz” Are You Quiz

Very meta and left me confused about whether or not I should feel insulted.

Which horrible riverdale plotline are you?

Fun if you’re a fan of Riverdale, more fun if you take this quiz and spend the whole time wondering if someone is playing a prank on you.

Which Flower Are You?

I just think this one’s neat.

How do you best like to be loved?

This one knows you better than you know yourself.

Which of Keats’ odes are you?

This one goes out to all of you English majors.

Which horror movie character trope are you?

I took this quiz and found out I would not survive a horror movie. That was something I already knew, but it was very validating nonetheless.

If none of these quizzes quite do it for you… well, there’s always BuzzFeed. 

Emma is a second-year graduate student at the University of Victoria. She's a pop-culture-obsessed filmmaker and aspiring video game designer. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or burning her eyes from staring at a screenplay that just isn't working, she's probably at home playing video games, watching movies (it's technically homework, she's studying them) or mindlessly scrolling through her TikTok feed.