This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

These are some songs that make me want to get up and dance every time I hear them. When I dance, I feel happy and it helps me de-stress. With everything going on in the world right now, we can’t always be together, but we can still have solo dance parties. There are so many songs that you can dance to. A good dance song might have a slower beat or a faster beat; it might be a favourite song with words you know or it might be a new song. Share these songs with your friends for your next Zoom dance party!  

“Bring ‘Em Out” by T.I.

This song is fun to dance to and makes you want to have a party!

“Worth It” by Fifth Harmony

This song makes me feel like a superstar.

“Treat You Better” by Shawn Mendes

This one is so romantic.

“What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction

I like the lyrics of this song and how it is different from the other songs. 

I hope you like these songs! Thank you for reading.

Contributor account for Her Campus at U Vic.
Emma is a second-year graduate student at the University of Victoria. She's a pop-culture-obsessed filmmaker and aspiring video game designer. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or burning her eyes from staring at a screenplay that just isn't working, she's probably at home playing video games, watching movies (it's technically homework, she's studying them) or mindlessly scrolling through her TikTok feed.