Tiffany Leung ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

Name: Tiffany Leung
Year: 3
Program: Employment Relations & English
College: St Michael’s College
A place you call home: Toronto
Relationship status: Single

Favourite thing about U of T? Great people. Having such awesome friends here can make even the worst classes bearable.

#1 girl code rule? Don’t steal someone else’s man.

Next major vacation destination? London, England hopefully !

If I were to look at your iPod, what would be playing?  Country. Or Jason Mraz. Or the Backstreet Boys. Or Queen.

One thing every guy needs to understand about girls: This one’s too hard, I really don’t know how to answer this one. Girls are just all so different!

A superhero you look up to:  Superman. It takes a really special kind of guy to wear bright red underpants over tights & be able to pull it off.

A childhood favourite memory:  Running through the sprinklers on a hot summers day.

Famous last words? In the words of Lord Byron “Now I shall go to sleep. Goodnight.

How do you feel about being a campus cutie? Flattered beyond belief C:

Vanessa is a third year student at the University of Toronto. She is majoring in Employment Relations with double minors in Sociology and Human Geography. She is excited to start the Fall 2012 year as the new Campus Correspondent after a year of being a contributing writer for the Chapter. She will be studying abroad at the University of Oxford during the summer of 2012, hoping to come back with many experiences to write about. Aside from her studies and Her Campus responsibilities, Vanessa has a great appreciation for style, health and fitness, travel, and the finest dining experiences Toronto has to offer.